Please be aware that any booking for Self Catering Accommodation which you make with us is subject to the following:
1. We are Susan & John Downs
2. The deposit is payable on acceptance of your booking, with the balance being due 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the booked period. If your booking is made within 4 weeks of the commencement of the booked period, then the full amount is due immediately.
3. If you have to cancel your booking we will make every effort to re-let the property and, if successful, will return your deposit. However, if you cancel after the date by which the balance is due and we are unable to re-let the property, then you will be liable for the full cost of the booking.
4. If we have to cancel your booking at any time prior to your arrival we will attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If that is either impossible or unacceptable to you we will refund any money paid by you to us, whereupon our liability to you will cease.
5. We do not accept any liability for any injury or damage however caused to any guest or visitor, or to any personal possessions brought to the property.
6. In the event of any damage, breakage or breakdown of equipment occurring during your stay, we ask you to tell us about it straight away, so that the matter can be rectified as soon as possible. If any damage or breakage is deemed to be wilful or accidental, we reserve the right to make a reasonable charge to cover replacement or renewal of the items involved.
7. We reserve the right to terminate your booking, without refund, if you:
i. Use the property to sleep more than the advertised number of bed spaces
ii. Use the property in such a way as to create a nuisance to local residents
iii. Use the property for any illegal activities
iv. Cause wilful damage to the property or its contents
v. Take animals of any kind into the property
vi. Permit smoking inside the property.
For a printable version of this page please click here